Me me me. X)

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Yea. That's me. I'm just a simple girl and I'm 13 yrs old this year. Sweet thirteen? Ya. But i'm not enjoying my life. :( Trying to improve myself. :)

26.10.10

Hey taeyang.




Hey Taeyang.
You're mine. xD


Haha.

Dun dare to say so.
If not i'll be killed by his fans.
*LMAO.


Since listened his single- Where U At.
I'm starting to notice any news about him.
His voice...
Yea,make me feel like i'm in heaven now.

I feel comfortable when listening his songs..
:)

Taeyang,You're WELL DONE!! C=


I bought his new solo album-Solar!
I showed this to friends before. X)


I was just searching about any websites that can know his latest status.
And i found it! Weeeeeeeeee~ xDD

http://www.myspace.com/ybtaeyang


I think i'm going to sign up for a Myspace account. =)

Xoxo Taeyang. <3

You're my ice cream,my sweetest ice cream,I really wanna have you.


P/S: Sorry for my bad english. :( Going to attend a tuition class soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment